PRE- SALES HAVE NOW ENDED. A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ON SITE. PLEASE CONTACT US AT [email protected] FOR MORE INFO. SUREFIRE is the most exciting, engaging, rule-breaking event made for teen girls in high school to learn whatever they want to know about who they are, what they can be and how to achieve their dreams.
- Be whatever you aspire to be
- Ask, talk about and learn what you can’t anywhere else
- Learn what success means to you
- Learn how to become the best version of yourself
- Explore your dreams and interests
- Your Story & Social Media
- Change Your World
- Money Matters
Betty DeGeneres is widely known as 'Ellen's Mom" but she has her own story of what it's like to navigate the mother/daughter relationship that is universal. Her book, "Love, Ellen" tells the story of how she came to acceptance and joy with what was at first very difficult news to hear from her daughter.
- Girls for A Change
Register Now! Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Registration will close after 400 tickets are sold.